MyMusicTaste is happy to present EXO PLANET #3 – The EXO’rDIUM – at the Forum on Friday, April 28.
EXO is a South Korean boy band under S.M.Entertainment and consists of Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, and D.O.
Having debuted in 2012, the legendary group has been showing no signs of losing momentum in their popularity ever since. Since their debut, including the record of winning “Grand Prize” on various music awards for 4 consecutive years, they have won over 100 awards. Their second studio album, “EXODUS”, also sold over one million copies and shattered the record on U.S. Billboard 200 as the highest ranking Korean male artists; and their third studio album, “EX-ACT”, was released last year and became a triple million seller.
Following the success of the first tour, North American fans once again decided to bring another EXO tour to fruition through MyMusicTaste, an online service that brings together music fans to request their favorite artist’s concert. MyMusicTaste, DREAM MAKER, and S.M.Entertainment will once again make fans’ dreams come true.
PLEASE NOTE: For safety reasons it is prohibited to throw objects toward the stage area.
For information on our General Admission Policy, please see below:
General Admission Policy
*Subject to change
The “fabulous” Forum welcomes guests with General Admission (GA) tickets to arrive and form a line in advance of typical arrival times for a concert. All guests are required to abide by the provisions within the following policy. Ticket holders found in violation of the following policy may be asked to surrender their tickets and leave Forum property.
- The GA line will be formed in the North quadrant of the Forum Parking Lot, near Parking Lot B. Ticket holders will enter the venue via the “Floor Seats Entrance” located on the North side of the building between Ramp 4 and Ramp 5.
- GA ticket holders may begin lining up at 9:00 AM on the day of the show only.
- No lines are permitted before the day of the show.
- Entering the Forum parking lot and GA line indicates the guest’s agreement to abide by all Forum policies and procedures.
- Upon arrival, each guest who indicates he or she has a GA floor ticket will have a sequentially numbered pre-wristband placed on their wrist.
- All guests in a party must be present at the same time to enter the GA line and receive a GA pre-wristband.
- GA lineup wristbands are provided on a first come first served basis. Once a GA ticket holder receives a wristband, they may either wait in line or leave the area. If a guest chooses to leave the area, they must return to their place in line one hour before doors are scheduled to open; at this time the order of the line will be set. All guests arriving after this time will be asked to go to the back of the line, regardless of the wristband number.
- The Forum encourages guests to remain in line. Terrace restrooms will be open for guests that wish to remain in the queue all day, however after 5:00 PM, the terrace, including access to restrooms will no longer be open for GA line guests.
- GA Line guests may access the terrace after they have entered the building at scheduled door times
- Guests are not permitted to hold places in line for other guests.
- Loss, removal or tampering of the GA wristband will result in loss of place in the GA line. Guests may also be asked to surrender their tickets and leave Forum property.
- All guests in a party must be present to receive a pre-wristband.
- GA pre-wristbands are non-transferable.
- Please be respectful to other guests in line.
- The following actions and items are prohibited; any person who violates these policies may be subject to ejection without refund.
- No running, pushing or line jumping.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, drugs or glass containers.
- No horseplay, unsafe behavior or foul language.
- No camping, tailgating, open flames or barbecues.
- No vending.
- No weapons, laser pens, signs, banners, oversized bags, video cameras, laptops, computers, tablets, professional cameras, monopods, tripods and audio recording devices.
- Forum Management reserves the right to make additions to this list at any time
- Forum Management reserves the right to amend or make additions to these policies at any time.